Surrounded by monasteries and orchids, Gangtok is truly a travellers delight. Gangtok is a resting ground for people travelling to North Sikkim. Explore the beauty of Northeast with us. Check out the detailed itinerary below for more information.
Reach to Beauty
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Gangtok Visit Do Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sundays), Cottage Industry (closed on Sundays) and Flower Exhibition Centre Later, drive back to the hotel The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore beautiful town on your own Have dinner at the hotel Overnight stay in Gangtok
Places to visit
visit Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After breakfast, proceed towards Kalimpong On arrival, check-in to the hotel Later, proceed for a half-day city tour of Kalimpong Visit Zang Dog Palri Fo Brang Monastery, Tharpa Choling Monastery, Thongsa Gumpa and flower nurseries Later, drive back to the hotel in Kalimpong The rest of the evening is at leisure and have dinner Overnight stay in Kalimpong
Places to visit
- Return airfare (Ex-Delhi) in economy class
- Accommodation( 3 star)
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova/Xylo or similar on SIC basis (AC will not operate in hills)
- Meals: daily breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Entrance fees wherever applicable
- Travel insurance
- Services of a local tour coordinator (subject to group formation)
- A souvenir gift at departure
- Meals other than specified above
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Any other item not specified under inclusions
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of the vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the final package cost
Terms & Conditions
- Required 50% advance for land package and 100% advance for airfare.